SR-22 is not another car insurance from your regular car insurance system. It’s a form presented by your car insurance provider to the government confirming that you meet the state’s minimum responsibility coverage requirements. Drivers condemned of a severe traffic crime need to file an SR-22 form like rash driving or a DUI. Insurance after engaging in a DUI can be expensive. In Alabama, car insurance companies are required to register the SR-22 form digitally.
I have compiled a list of Cheap SR22 insurance in Alabama, including quotes, so you can take an expert decision and enjoy life.
1. USAA (Average Annual Rate: $574)
The United Services Automobile Association (USAA) may be the best option for drivers looking for cheap SR-22 insurance in Alabama, as its coverage costs just $574 annually on average. But this company’s services are only available to military members and their families.
- Low premiums
- Superior customer support
- Supplementary benefits for actively working in military
- Unavailable if you’re not connected with the military
- Not many options to customize auto systems
- Several limitations
2. Allstate (Average Annual Rate: $659)
Allstate auto insurance is perfect for drivers who prefer to use digital and mobile tools and want entrance to a broad network of agents and repair shops. This provider has been serving since 1931 and is one of the most successful insurers in America today. However, its charges a bit on the high side contrasted to the competition.
- You can opt to bundle life, home, and auto insurance schemes
- Provides security for your car’s costly audio system
- Sells 6-month policies rather than yearly plans
- Claims fulfillment rates are average
- Irregular digital quoting means
3. State Farm (Average Annual Rate: $664)
State Farm is the largest auto insurance service provider, with thousands of agents spread across 33 states. Suppose you are looking for a company with a wide range of auto insurance options, solid financial stability, and attractive discounts for safe drivers. In that case, State Farm car insurance could make an outstanding provider. State Farm also allows a broad selection of deals. State Farm also offers cremation expenses, coverage for specialty transports, snowmobiles, off-road vehicles, and motorbikes. But it is not an option for those who value high-quality client service and reasonable premiums.
- Several customizable car insurance coverage choices
- High monetary stability scores
- Wide range of discounts
- Ordinary customer satisfaction
- Costly premiums
- Improvements done using non-original parts
These are the best cheap homeowners insurance in Alabama.
4. GEICO (Average Annual Rate: $805)
GEICO is one of the most attractive insurance providers in the United States. It offers contentious rates, various coverage possibilities, and possible deals. The carrier has high economic force ratings, suggesting it’s more likely to pay out genuine claims. If this is your most important priority, GEICO might be the top auto insurance provider for you.
- Various system discounts
- Complete digital quoting tool and mobile app
- Excellent financial strength rank
- It May be troublesome to find a local agent
- Some highlights are not available in all states
5. Country Financial (Average Annual Rate: $808)
Country Financial’s Auto Insurance is open in 19 states throughout the country. Country Financial Auto Insurance presents a solid opportunity for many who live within the states. But it’s commonly best for those looking for a restricted option while still preserving those modern amenities like a mobile app and digital bill pay that you’d find with a public insurer.
- Excellent customer satisfaction and financial stability evaluations
- A compact collection of general coverages and discounts
- Somewhat restrained availability
- Coverages may differ by spot
6. Nationwide (Average Annual Rate: $822)
Nationwide has a long and glorious history in the insurance business and is one of the most trusted names. While initially known for auto insurance, Nationwide now administers several types of insurance coverage with higher than 90 years of expertise in the insurance market. The Nationwide car insurance collection encompasses basic insurance, various upgrades, several notable highlights, and multiple deals. If you’re looking for a carrier with stable finances and a sturdy user experience with online media, Nationwide car insurance can be a great choice. It can also be a suitable fit for safe drivers who are straightforward with technology. However, you can often find lower prices with competitors.
Check out the best cheap car insurance in Alabama.
- Excellent financial stability ratings
- Handy online platform with website and mobile app
- Unique SmartRide and SmartMiles schemes
- Usually more pricey than average
- Sells on 6-month terms
Check out the best cheap car insurance in Alabama.
7. Travelers (Average Annual Rate: $854)
Travelers’ auto insurance provides a wide range of advantages to consumers. Travelers car insurance is one of the best, ranking 10th for market share among its rivals when it comes to business strength. Comprehensive add-on packs and bargains also make Travelers attractive to many auto insurance buyers. However, those on resources or seeking top-quality repair services shop around to find an auto insurance provider that better meets their needs. But these benefits also come with some shortcomings. Finally, it’s best to compare car insurance quotes to determine which company can fit your unique needs.
- Strong financial power
- Add-on packages leverage particular coverage points
- Broad range of discount
- J.D. Power indicates average repair service
- Relatively expensive
8. Progressive (Average Annual Rate: $878)
Progressive comes with excellent financial balance, exceptional features and discounts, and various coverage options to clients. However, they also have average customer assistance ratings and can be more expensive than other opponents. While Progressive car insurance may be a sound decision for tech-savvy and high-risk drivers, their customer reviews come below average. Those looking for cheap car insurance rates might find that Progressive is not the most suitable fit for their auto insurance requirements.
- Innovative features, including an online quote tool that presents users with versatile ways to get a quote
- Outstanding financial strength reviews
- Average customer service ratings
- Amazing deals and coverage options can vary in many states
- More expensive than certain competitors
9. Farmers (Average Annual Rate: $922)
Farmers Insurance offers a wide range of opportunities for insurance policies, discounts, and savings options. However, some of the benefits come at a price. The most robust feature of Farmers auto insurance is its financial power. Claims fulfillment ratings are enormous, which means that claims are treated quickly and assuredly. But Farmers has higher premiums than other providers; people looking for a low-cost auto insurance service may profit from a different carrier.
- Highly rated for reliable financial strengths
- Available in all over the nation
- Special auto insurance and premium coverage claims
- Higher premiums than other carriers
- Difficult-to-navigate website
- Potential rate rises
10. ALFA (Average Annual Rate: $1,553)
Alfa Insurance was established in 1946 and originally went into business to provide fire insurance to farmers in Alabama. Today, the company offers various insurance products to more than 1 million customers, principally in the Southern region. Alfa Insurance runs in 11 states, including Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Texas, Missouri, Indiana, Ohio, Virginia, Tennessee, Arkansas, and Kentucky.Overall, Alfa Insurance is a great insurance provider, but it has both pros and cons, like all insurance carriers.
- offers various coverage options
- 24/7 claims reporting
- flexible billing benefits and 24/7 bill pay via phone and offers many discounts for several types of coverage.
- High volume of customer objections
- No official claims response time declared on the carrier’s website
11. MetLife (Average Annual Rate: $2,481)
Farmers, MetLife’s parent business, is a provider of insurance. MetLife fared well in terms of complaints and financial stability, but poorly in terms of pricing and discounts. On average, MetLife is pricey for most drivers, but it offers special add-on choices, such OEM coverage, which is advantageous to particular drivers.
The period for which you need SR-22 insurance in Alabama depends on the severity of your crime. Mostly, it is three years. It is tough to look for cheap insurance with excellent quality. I hope this article helps you in looking for the best one you need.
Check out more about Insurance in Alabama: